Understanding Supply Chains
Supply chains can be complicated and sometimes obscure.
Projects and end users rely on products and services supply chain to meet normal urgent and critical needs and demands.
Recognizing the critical components and their placement in the system provides the context to understand how the process can be improved.
Goods, products and services are essential to every project and business.
Quality goods and services, at the right time, at the lowest cost, produced and delivered safely. That sums up Captaur B.V. approach to procurement and supply chain management.
Captaur have the experience, the tools, and the know-how to make it work. By providing integrated, reliable, and cost-efficient supply chain management services, we help ensure the success of projects large and small.
Our global capabilities include:
- A resource pool of professionals & experts in their fields, located in major economic and industrial centers of the world.
- Knowledge of local laws, markets, customs, and procurement practices that makes it easier to source from local suppliers.
- Relationships with key manufacturing and contractor organizations
- State-of-the-art tools such as a Web-based supplier portal for identifying low-cost, reliable suppliers, and the ability to reduce costs by purchasing in large volumes.
- Obtaining goods and services at the lowest possible cost.
Captaur people have been involved in global mega projects for over 30 years, during this time they saw material management and supply chain management as an area requiring improvement; thinking we can do this better
Projects are often completed with delays resulting from material management issues, other projects have U$ million surpluses, which corrode contaminating the environment.
Captaur is working with technology partners to offer Suretrack-MM* a proprietary material tracking based on RFID technology.